Tuesday, December 30, 2008

best friends

My three best friends





Nick!!! I dont think i would be the same without you nicholas. from dancing at prom to depressing the victory kids in drama with our monologues we have had some pretty good times lol and stop reading my mind you creep!! we think too much alike its kinda scary at times.....




Floyd!!! aka Brooke! im pretty much sure you are an amazing friend. you are a great listener and even though there is alot we dont agree on like music and politics i love ya kid!!!!! you should really take drama with me, and you know it!!






Elena!!! you are pretty much amazing. yep. if i could sing like you i would be pretty frickin pumped. you rock my socks mkay. i am pretty sure that you need to come hang out more and maybe one day we could actually watch an entire movie lol

ps to all my other friends reading this i love you too!!!!!!!!!!! i just had to draw a line somewhere and three seemed good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment