Tuesday, December 30, 2008

reality called

and like an idiot i answered. so i was texting one of my amazing friends by the name of cyrus and he mentioned something about school. thats when reality hit me like a speeding school bus. two weeks after i go back to school from break second semester of my senior year starts. i have soooo much to do i think i might go more insane than i already am. pretty much got a ton of community and family service hours to complete and turn in, and two apprenticeships to wrap up and write papers about. not to mention my classes. can i just cry right now? no, there is no crying in baseball!!! (i dont play baseball but it fit) i gotta start managing my time better....sigh responsibility sucks, as does my lame school.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. i loved the part about baseball!
    but i know how you feel! school bites! seriously. major.!

    I TOLD YOU YOU'D LIKE BLOGGING! I'VE SUCKED YOU IN! and you'll never go back :}
    i'm so glad you're on here :] yay.

    loveyou dood. like...the effing crack heads we are!

    ReplyDelete