Thursday, January 15, 2009

costumes and fashion trends

so part of my costume in my upcoming play is a tie. one problem i didnt know how to tie a tie. so i was telling my mom this while holding one of my dad's ties and she says 'i'll show you!' so my mom shows me how to tie a tie and i start practicing untill i get it just right. the knot and the length so i was wearing it and my favorite jacket that i always wear cuz its cozy and warm and i put the tie under my jacket collar like a you would on a shirt collar. so what do you think, is it a new trend, girls wearing their dads oddly patterned ties around their jacket collars. haha just kidding.

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a GREAT idea, one problem though, my dad only has like two or three ties and the one I remember most is the nasty one with ducks on it. That is exactly what I said....DUCKS!

    ReplyDelete