Saturday, January 10, 2009

im pretty dang happy, and pretty dang pissed

so im pretty dang happy because i finally got a raise, 20 cents. not enough to make me stay if i dont get tl but enough to keep me happy for now :). im pretty dang pissed because some idiot almost hit me head on. i was driving down the road in my lane on my side of the road and this idiot turns onto the road going the opposite direction and starts driving in my lane!! i was thinking 'what are you doing?...what are you doing?...WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!!??' and then i had two swerve into the other lane to avoid a head on collision!!! stupid people shouldnt be allowed to drive.

1 comment:

  1. MOST people shouldn't be allowed to drive..me being one of them..

    i'm glad taht you're still at edwards...:] i'd be eternally sad if you weren't.

    ReplyDelete